- Define The Change You Want To See
- Create A Spectrum of Allies
- Identify The Pillars of Power: While it is crucial to recruit a spectrum of allies, it is also important to identify the institutions that have the power to implement the change you seek. These “Pillars of Power,” can be the police, the media, the education system, government agencies and other organizations. As important as popular support is to a movement, without institutional support, little is likely to change.
- Seek To Attract, Rather To Overpower
- Build A Plan To Survive Victory”
Sourced through Scoop.it from: innovationexcellence.com